那么在没生意，没收入的状况下，大家该如何？ Continue reading
那么在没生意，没收入的状况下，大家该如何？ Continue reading
Malaysia start to implement Movement Control Order, MCO since 18 March until recently change to CMCO, Conditional Movement Control Order which is to restrict Malaysian from travelling and move around in order to stop the Covid-19 transmission chains. During this MCO period, most of the business being affected and Malaysian need to adapted to the new lifestyle too.
AL Media take this opportunity to talk with Malaysia Entrepreneur, try to understand their way of overcome this tough period and their strategy for future. We are glad to have Kumaraguru Olaganathan from Rentak Sejuta to share with us their business and their strategy/solution in MCO. Rentak Sejuta has covered thousand of events and interviewed & featured thousands of local and international artistes. They play a very important role in Malaysia Entertainment industry. Continue reading
During Covid-19 pandemic, where you can not operate your business like normal way, you need to think alternative way to change business model, to revive your business from sinking. Then you find there are so many advertisement around Facebook telling you that Digital Marketing can help you, and is your last choice in business too. Without Digital Marketing you will be doomed, or doom very soon.
But, how come Wantan Mee Stall can survive without Digital Marketing? Continue reading
Organiser Official Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/ownstoryline/
9. 作品最后需附上参赛者facebook 用户名。
12. 参赛作品上传到Rolling 滚 粉专，主办方发现有不当的内容会直接删除。
Contest Rules & Regulation
The organizer have the rights to amend any rules & regulation, the organizer shall hold the final decision-making.
1. This is a no grouping separation contest
2. The short video shall presented in the lengths of at least 30 seconds & no longer than 2
3. Theme : Family Interaction, Funny & Creative, Interesting information during the MCO
4. Short video must not consist any contents or music that violate any Intellectual property,
if there is necessity to quotes any movies/drama’s content, do special remark where the
sources from ( scene/music/vocal from the internet, copyright reserved )
5. One Facebook account only able to take part in the contest once.
6. There is no restriction in language for the contest.
7. Short Video Judgment will separate into 3 part:
i. contestant are required to upload their video to the fan page, the organizer will check and select the shortlisted contestant’s video to remain in the fan page
ii. Facebook’s user will be the judges by clicking likes to the participant’s video
iii. Positive & Motivated Video’s Content will likely scored higher.
8. Content must not include rude words, sexual content, inappropriate acts. Any video’s that
the organizer found inappropriate will be automatically excluded on the 1st round and
shall not be posted to the page.
9. At the end of the video, must include FB’s User Name & Profile Picture.
10. Video shall be shoot in the format of 720p or above and mainly will be play at
11. The organizer shall own all intellectual property in relation to the video & shall be
entitled to use the video for any purpose as we deem fit。
12. Once found out if there is any inappropriate content from contestant’s video,
organizer may remove the video directly without giving consent to the contestant.
Alan Lim is a Commercial Photographer providing various kinds of photography solutions: Wedding, ROM (Registry of Marriage), Event, Portrait and interior design photography. In the year 2009, he founded ALPHOTOS [ Alan Lim Photography ] to provide a more complete suite of services. He has been appointed as official photographer for numerous renowned magazines, Cosmestic Products, Food Menu, Interior Design and websites. He loves incorporating new ideas and concepts into his work, most of which are well-received by his clients.
Alan Lim believes that a satisfying photography session is not just about taking good photos. He tries his best to bring joy and laughter to a client before, during and after the event. He always creates a happy, cheerful atmosphere and chases away your nervousness during the photo shoot. Even if you’ve never met him, you will feel at ease instantly in his presence because he is caring, friendly and easy to talk to. During important occasions like client’s wedding, he even acts as a time-keeper to monitor and make sure everything is on time.