PUBG Mobile Season 13, which began on May 13, finally came to an END on July 12. With the conclusion of Season 13, fans can enjoys the new release of PUBG Season 14 now, which Tencent did a dedicated update for PUBG Mobile Season 14.
After the release of PUBG Mobile update 0.19.0 (which comes with a new map “Livik”), Tencent revealed its plans for the upcoming Season 14 Royale Pass. The new season started on July 14 at 7:30 AM IST, and just like any other PUBG Mobile Season, fans can enjoys tons of exciting new content/mission inside the Season 14 Royale Pass.
We definitely will have tonnes of fun with the new update and new release, let’s see what we will getting in this new season 14. Continue reading →
Malaysia start to implement Movement Control Order, MCO since 18 March until recently change to CMCO, Conditional Movement Control Order which is to restrict Malaysian from travelling and move around in order to stop the Covid-19 transmission chains. During this MCO period, most of the business being affected and Malaysian need to adapted to the new lifestyle too.
AL Media take this opportunity to talk with Malaysia Entrepreneur, try to understand their way of overcome this tough period and their strategy for future. We are glad to have Kumaraguru Olaganathan from Rentak Sejuta to share with us their business and their strategy/solution in MCO. Rentak Sejuta has covered thousand of events and interviewed & featured thousands of local and international artistes. They play a very important role in Malaysia Entertainment industry. Continue reading →
During Covid-19 pandemic, where you can not operate your business like normal way, you need to think alternative way to change business model, to revive your business from sinking. Then you find there are so many advertisement around Facebook telling you that Digital Marketing can help you, and is your last choice in business too. Without Digital Marketing you will be doomed, or doom very soon.
Contest Rules & Regulation
The organizer have the rights to amend any rules & regulation, the organizer shall hold the final decision-making.
1. This is a no grouping separation contest
2. The short video shall presented in the lengths of at least 30 seconds & no longer than 2
3. Theme : Family Interaction, Funny & Creative, Interesting information during the MCO
4. Short video must not consist any contents or music that violate any Intellectual property,
if there is necessity to quotes any movies/drama’s content, do special remark where the
sources from ( scene/music/vocal from the internet, copyright reserved )
5. One Facebook account only able to take part in the contest once.
6. There is no restriction in language for the contest.
7. Short Video Judgment will separate into 3 part:
i. contestant are required to upload their video to the fan page, the organizer will check and select the shortlisted contestant’s video to remain in the fan page
ii. Facebook’s user will be the judges by clicking likes to the participant’s video
iii. Positive & Motivated Video’s Content will likely scored higher.
8. Content must not include rude words, sexual content, inappropriate acts. Any video’s that
the organizer found inappropriate will be automatically excluded on the 1st round and
shall not be posted to the page.
9. At the end of the video, must include FB’s User Name & Profile Picture.
10. Video shall be shoot in the format of 720p or above and mainly will be play at
11. The organizer shall own all intellectual property in relation to the video & shall be
entitled to use the video for any purpose as we deem fit。
12. Once found out if there is any inappropriate content from contestant’s video,
organizer may remove the video directly without giving consent to the contestant.