We, ECOCafe has joined Fight 2020 Save Malaysia Campaign! What about you? 🔥🔥🔥
What is Fight 2020 Save Malaysia Campaign? A SME Integrated Resource Plan
You can get over 100 SMEs’ great value vouchers and help front-liners to purchase medical supplies now!
Fight 2020 Pass! – Your RM19.90 brings hope!
Just pay RM19.90 and the RM9.90 from it will be given to front-liners to purchase medical supplies 💊🩺 and the remaining RM10 will give you over 100 great value vouchers! 🎟🎟 Continue reading →
Sound like mission impossible to a lot of people. In actual fact it is really easy to make money? How easy to generate an income?
It is easy, you just open your mouth and ask, you might get RM0.50 or RM1.00 from others, that is when you beg. Another easy way to make money is to go all the government office apply for all the funds, eg. BSH, that is when you are poor enough.
But how to make easy money without going through all methods above?
How to make easy money?
When you have higher qualification, such as Degree, Master Degree or Phd, you feel shame to do sales, do ask people for buying something from you, you got something to lose, your pride.
How much cost of your pride?
That is the reason why you will see those with High School knock out, University knock out did better than those holding professional degree. They have nothing to lose, the only thing they can do is working hard for their future, they work all out in every business meeting to make sure close deal.
Remember the KEY to make money easy, DO NOT AFRAID TO ASK, TO SELL.
Client or prospect do not come to you for Super High Knowledge service, they only wish to have a FULL Commitment person to handle their case. You might be lack of knowledge, is ok, try your best to learn and try your best to serve your client. Client will know whether you’re doing it willingly or half hearted.
When you want to do a business, you need to ask yourself, how far the extend you will work for it. If you’re not sure, please hold it, think about it first, do not do it for the sake of doing it.
All the Best, Stay tuned for Part 2. Make MONEY always not difficult.
Auspicious Time to Kick Start AL Group Year 2020. Chinese New Year Day 7 is the most Auspicious Time to start work after long holiday.
Kick Start a brand new year with Commercial photography, that’s really a good sign for good year. Decent cozy unit at Pacific 163, located at Petaling Jaya, which it is a very strategic and good location.
This summary is designed to help you understand some of the key updates we’ve made to our Terms of Service (Terms). We hope this serves as a useful guide, but please ensure you read the new Terms in full.
Welcome to YouTube!
This section outlines our relationship with you. It includes a description of the Service, defines our Agreement, and names your service provider. Key updates:
Service Provider. Your service provider is now Google LLC.
Policies. We have added a link to the Policy, Safety and Copyright Policies, and our Advertising on YouTube Policies, which all form part of the Agreement. These are the policies that underpin our Community Guidelines, and we wanted to make sure to call out this detail to you upfront in our Terms.
Affiliates. To ensure you understand exactly who we mean when we talk about our group companies, we’ve included a definition of our “Affiliates”, meaning the companies in the Alphabet corporate group.
Who May Use the Service?
This section sets out certain requirements for use of the Service, and defines categories of users. Key updates:
Age Requirements. We have stated the specific age requirements for your country, reflecting our Google wide policies, and included a notice that, if you are a minor in your country, you must always have your parent or guardian’s permission before using the Service.
Parental Permission. We’ve added a section to explain your responsibility if you allow your child to use YouTube.
Businesses. Our Terms now make clear that, if you are using the Service on behalf of a company or organisation, that business accepts this Agreement.
Your Use of the Service
This section explains your rights to use the Service, and the conditions that apply to your use of the Service. It also explains how we may make changes to the Service. Key updates:
Google Accounts and YouTube Channels. We’ve provided details about which features of the Service can be accessed without a Google account or YouTube channel, and which features require one.
Restrictions. We have updated this section to reflect our requirements around contests, and to include a prohibition on manipulating metrics.
Service Changes. We have improved our Terms to be more transparent about why we might need to make changes to the Service, and provided a commitment to give you notice when those changes might affect you.
Your Content and Conduct
This section applies to users who provide Content to the Service. It defines the scope of the permissions that you grant by uploading your Content, and includes your agreement not to upload anything that infringes on anyone else’s rights. Key updates:
License. We’ve clarified the content license you grant us to make it easier to understand. We’re not asking for additional permissions and there’s no difference in how we’re using your content.
Duration. We have removed the right for YouTube to use your comments in perpetuity.
Removals. We have included a link to the tools you will need to remove your content, as well as a clear description about why we might need to take down content, and how to appeal removals.
Analyzing Content. We may automatically analyze content on YouTube, to help detect abuse and keep the platform safe.
Account Suspension and Termination
This section explains how you and YouTube may terminate this relationship. Key updates:
Terminations. Our Terms now include more details about when we might need to terminate our Agreement with bad actors. We provide a greater commitment to give notice when we take such action and what you can do to appeal if you think we’ve got it wrong. We’ve also added instructions for you, if you decide you no longer want to use the Service.
About Software in the Service
This section includes details about software on the Service. Key updates:
Software Licences. We’ve made the software licence we grant you more specific, and included some details around open source.
Other Legal Terms
This section includes our service commitment to you. It also explains that there are some things we will not be responsible for. Key updates:
Our liability. We’ve made changes to the disclaimers and limitations of liability in the Terms.
About this Agreement
This section includes some further important details about our contract, including what to expect if we need to make changes to these Terms; or which law applies to them. Key updates:
Modifications. We want to give you the chance to review future material updates to these Terms.
PUBG Season 10 Fury of the wasteland update – Patch Version 0.15.5
New Gun: MP5K
New TDM Map: Ruins
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
The new Update for 0.15.5 will be available starting November 8th, the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 0.21 GB of storage space on Android and 0.24 GB of storage space on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between November 8th and 14th to get:
1 Blue Glider Trail
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
– All new rewards
– Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
– The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
– Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
A new TDM-exclusive map, “Ruins”, is live: Mysterious ancient ruins hidden in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding paths, it’s up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies, or work together to set up a stronghold!
New weapon MP5K:
– The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
– The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
– The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New vehicle Zima:
– Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
– Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
– The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
Season System: Added Tier Protection Card rewards to the Platinum and Crown tiers. After reaching the Ace tier, players can earn one star for every 100 points they gain. The icon changes with the number of stars:
– Copper: 1-5 stars
– Silver: 6-10 stars
– Gold: 11 stars or more
New Player 8-Day Rewards: Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers and other rewards.
Companion System (Coming Soon): the Falcon.
Coming soon, players will be able to collect materials for the Falcon in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food and other items.
New Character (Coming Soon): Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
A new character is coming soon!
Vehicle Engineer – Sara
Her ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in EVO Modes.
Changed Arcade mode availability
– Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
– Quick Match will be available at all times
– Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
– War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Team recruitment channel improvements:
– Added tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join.
– Added a filter feature that allows players to view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
– Added Clan member status to the Clan to show their recent status. This includes Clan members’ outstanding results, highest tier first reached better achievements/titles/items, RP purchases, participation in specific events and Clan Perks issued, etc.
– Improved the Clan Chat to add a Clan member sidebar in the chat window and display clan chats, team recruitments, and member status.
– Added a Clan Rankings portal in the Clan page that is displayed to players who haven’t joined a Clan so that they can view the Clan Rankings before joining one.
– Adjusted the rules of the group rewards from Clan Training that at least xx people from the Clan are required to complete the training to collect the rewards.
– Increased capacity for Clans that are Level 6 or higher.
Team-up recommendations for missions:
– Team-up missions now support pop-ups that help players invite other players to teams quickly, as well as quick messaging, one-tap friending and inviting, etc.
– Recruitments for Team-up missions can now be sent in the Clan Channel so that players can invite more players to their team.
– Support for Daily Missions, Royale Pass Daily Missions, and Royale Pass Weekly Challenge Missions.
– Pending Team-up invites will now appear in the notifications.
Main Menu Improvements:
– The time required to enter the Shop and get supplies has been improved.
– The Charisma system has been taken offline for now and will be relaunched after further adjustments are made.