Malaysia implement Movement Control Order, MCO from 18Mar to 31Mar which stop everyone from moving around the neighbourhood or town. This MCO meant to stop the infection chain of covid-19. During this MCO period, government advice everyone to stay at home. If really need to go out for “Supply Run” (buy grocery or necessities items) advice to go out alone without any passenger (friend or family member). This rules sound like funny, but it is one of the way to minimise people wandering around the town or in the supermarket.
When only allow one person todo purchase for necessities, husband will be the person to do the task, as wife need to take care kids at home. Then the issue arise now, the HUSBAND who never do this “Purchase task” create lot of silly jokes.
List of the Silly Things that Malaysian Husband did during Movement Control MCO
- They do not know what is the different between all kinds of vegetables
- They can not differentiate Flour, Wheat Flour, Sugar or Salt
- They do not understand the list given by their wife
- They do not know where is the right area to find the right ingredient
- They will keep snap photos and seek confirmation from wife
- Their shopping time is 3x longer than wife
Thanks to MCO, is the good opportunity to train all the husband for doing household purchase, let them have a chance to help their wife. During this MCO period, is good timing for them todo house work too.
Let’s Stay Calm , Stay Home, and Stay Safe.