PUBG Mobile Season 13, which began on May 13, finally came to an END on July 12. With the conclusion of Season 13, fans can enjoys the new release of PUBG Season 14 now, which Tencent did a dedicated update for PUBG Mobile Season 14.
After the release of PUBG Mobile update 0.19.0 (which comes with a new map “Livik”), Tencent revealed its plans for the upcoming Season 14 Royale Pass. The new season started on July 14 at 7:30 AM IST, and just like any other PUBG Mobile Season, fans can enjoys tons of exciting new content/mission inside the Season 14 Royale Pass.
We definitely will have tonnes of fun with the new update and new release, let’s see what we will getting in this new season 14. Continue reading →
When you play a games, you will play it everyday, many every hour during weekends. You wish to explore every single secret in the games and be the first person to know about it. You enjoys the games to the MAX and nobody can disturb you during the gameplay.
PUBG Season 10 Fury of the wasteland update – Patch Version 0.15.5
New Gun: MP5K
New TDM Map: Ruins
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
The new Update for 0.15.5 will be available starting November 8th, the server will not be taken offline for this update. This update requires approximately 0.21 GB of storage space on Android and 0.24 GB of storage space on iOS. Players on different versions are unable to invite one another, so please update as soon as possible.
Update to the new version between November 8th and 14th to get:
1 Blue Glider Trail
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
– All new rewards
– Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
– The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
– Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
A new TDM-exclusive map, “Ruins”, is live: Mysterious ancient ruins hidden in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding paths, it’s up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies, or work together to set up a stronghold!
New weapon MP5K:
– The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
– The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
– The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New vehicle Zima:
– Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
– Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
– The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
Season System: Added Tier Protection Card rewards to the Platinum and Crown tiers. After reaching the Ace tier, players can earn one star for every 100 points they gain. The icon changes with the number of stars:
– Copper: 1-5 stars
– Silver: 6-10 stars
– Gold: 11 stars or more
New Player 8-Day Rewards: Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers and other rewards.
Companion System (Coming Soon): the Falcon.
Coming soon, players will be able to collect materials for the Falcon in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food and other items.
New Character (Coming Soon): Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
A new character is coming soon!
Vehicle Engineer – Sara
Her ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in EVO Modes.
Changed Arcade mode availability
– Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
– Quick Match will be available at all times
– Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
– War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Team recruitment channel improvements:
– Added tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join.
– Added a filter feature that allows players to view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
– Added Clan member status to the Clan to show their recent status. This includes Clan members’ outstanding results, highest tier first reached better achievements/titles/items, RP purchases, participation in specific events and Clan Perks issued, etc.
– Improved the Clan Chat to add a Clan member sidebar in the chat window and display clan chats, team recruitments, and member status.
– Added a Clan Rankings portal in the Clan page that is displayed to players who haven’t joined a Clan so that they can view the Clan Rankings before joining one.
– Adjusted the rules of the group rewards from Clan Training that at least xx people from the Clan are required to complete the training to collect the rewards.
– Increased capacity for Clans that are Level 6 or higher.
Team-up recommendations for missions:
– Team-up missions now support pop-ups that help players invite other players to teams quickly, as well as quick messaging, one-tap friending and inviting, etc.
– Recruitments for Team-up missions can now be sent in the Clan Channel so that players can invite more players to their team.
– Support for Daily Missions, Royale Pass Daily Missions, and Royale Pass Weekly Challenge Missions.
– Pending Team-up invites will now appear in the notifications.
Main Menu Improvements:
– The time required to enter the Shop and get supplies has been improved.
– The Charisma system has been taken offline for now and will be relaunched after further adjustments are made.
This update comes with the new Payload Mode (available some time after the new update goes live) and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween mode. The Darkest Night will be taken offline for further tuning.
Other enhancements: characters can now leap in mid-air to reach previously inaccessible places; new vehicles such as the amphibious BRDM-2 and helicopters have been added to make traveling more mobile; exploding fuel drums are now in the game for laying traps.
As for weapons, the M16A4, Vector, UMP45 and MK47Mutant have all been tuned. The famous Desert Eagle has also been added.
The performance has also been improved: now it runs smoother but consumes less power and therefore less likely to cause your device to heat up; weapon and outfit display have been enhanced; the touch controls have been tuned to reduce errors in movement after opening scope; room and inventory systems have also been improved.
And one more thing – graffiti is now available!
For more information, please see the following:
Join our Halloween party!
The exciting Payload Mode is here!
Enjoy The Walking Dead collaboration!
1. What’s new
Payload Mode (coming soon)
Comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too!
Pick up dead teammates’ ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
[Payload Mode Weapons]
RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun.
Find helicopters and take them into battle!
[Super Weapon Crate]
Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Lv. 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
[Vehicle Repair Pack]
Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
[Air Strike Beacon]
Calls in air strikes.
Survive Till Dawn
– Modified skybox, colors and background objects. “”Halloweenized”” monsters.
– Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
– Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
– Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
– Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
New Firearms and Vehicles:
[Desert Eagle] (all maps)
– Highest damage and muzzle velocity of all pistols.
– Deals 62 damage. Can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
– Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
[BRDM-2 Amphibious Armored Vehicle] (all maps)
– Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
– Reduces damage taken.
– Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
– Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
– Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in inventory menu.
Added a slot for eye gear:
After the update, spectacles and face masks will not be sharing the same slot. Masks that do not cover the eyes can be equipped together with a pair of spectacles.
Added official replies when players submit reports
– An official reply will be sent to players after successfully reporting in-game violations. The message will be sent to a wider range of recipients as the test progresses.
– Reduced the initial recoil in burst mode.
– Improved long-distance firing by reducing damage fall-off.
– Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Reduced base damage from 34 to 31.
– Fires 9mm ammo. Base magazine capacity changed from 13/25 to 19/33.
– Renamed UMP9 to UMP45. Uses 0.45ACP ammo.
– Base magazine capacity changed from 30/40 to 25/35. Reduced initial bullet speed.
– Modified firing sound.
Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Combined pistol and SMG attachments.
– Combined Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94 and Kar98k into one attachment.
– Pistols can be attached with Holographic Sight.
– Fixed loading issues for better combat experience,
– Optimized weapon-loading logic to cut stuttering when players come into view.
– Reduced main thread CPU usage to cut overheating.
– Improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices.
– Improved weapons/outfits graphics and texturing, modeling and lighting.
– Enhanced lighting and shadow in Main Menu.
– When the cameral-controlling finger performs an action, the screen-controlling feature of the joystick is disabled. When the finger is lifted, the feature is enabled again. This reduces control errors when using scope, improving firing experience.
Poses and emotes:
– Gun-holding pose varies with gun type.
– Weapons carried in backpack as shown in Main Menu emote are displayed when such an emote is played in battle.
The setting to hide backpack and helmet is saved on the server and remains effective even if the device is changed.
All players can choose one of the existing partner poses.
Reduced the time needed to create and enter rooms. Room owner decides if a password is needed for creating a room.
Will be taken offline for tuning.
3. Other new contents
– added FPP Training Ground
– added Rookie Missions
– added Partner rewards
– added a tab for messages from players
– added a gift-giving animation
– added grenade finishes
– added parachuting and gliding items
– added close-up views when trying on outfits in the Shop
– added vouchers
– added achievements