Event: World Top Gourmets Awards 2017 世界頂級美食獎2017
Venue: Grand Ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Time: Cocktail – 17:00. | Gala Dinner – 19:00
Dresscode: Glamorous Black and Gold
Thanks Peggy Chong and Lily Chong for the Invitation to attend this meaningful event. There are many restaurant around us in Asian country, some are not noticeable by public yet providing the best services and foods. While food taste throughout Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, organiser and judge team going thru hard decision to pick/select best out from all they visited.
Everyone who won the awards is specialist/expert in their field of food presentation. Congratulation to all.
Guest of the Gala Dinner: Dato Stephanie Low, Winnie Low, Elaina Soon, Datin Maylene Yong, Elee Lee, Chilla Cha, Shirene Moong, Datin Geraldine & Datin Tracy Luo.
President of World Top Gourmets Awards 2017: Peggy Chong
World Top Gourmets Awards 2017 Ambassador: Professor Adjunct Datuk Redzuawan Ismail a.k.a Datuk Chef Wan
Photo with Patron: Puan Seri Datin Seri Dr. Susan Cheah, together with Datuk Chef Wan & Peggy Chong.
Group photo with all the award winners.
Emcee of the night with Singer, Winnie K Kok
Singing Performance by Guest Elee Lee
Singing Performance by Winnie K Kok
Singing performance by Jericash Cash
SuperModel/Actor Wilson Tan & Joan Lou (Mrs Malaysia Superstar)
Group Photo: Joan Lou, Eva Khoo & Vince Ong
Wefie is always the trend in any event. Fantastic shot by ALPHOTOS.
50 Generic Awards :
- Golden Jade Restaurant Culinary Group Pte Ltd*
- House of Seafood Pte Ltd*
- Authentic Mun Chee Kee King of Pig’s Organ Soup Pte Ltd*
- Chef’s Table Luang Prabang (Authentic Cuisine)*
- NR Instant Product Limited*
- Jengor’s Kitchen
- Berjaya – Samplings on the Fourteenth Restaurant
- Fei Fei Crab Restaurant
- Ipoh Road Meng Hoe Hokkien Mee Restaurant
- Crab B Restaurant
- LifeJuice Co Evolution Sdn Bhd
- Crab Generation Restaurant
- Atmosphere 360 Restaurant
- Ho Ho Food Station
- Soi 19 Thai Restaurant*
- YU Noodle Cuisine Restaurant
- Monspace – Njoy Planet Cafe
- Ze Yuan Seafood Restaurant
- Impressoul Gastrology
- Seng Chuan Steamboat Restaurant
- Rock Bottom Kitchen + Bar
- Sunshine Kingdom Sdn Bhd
- Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant
- Aroi Mak Mak Thai Restaurant
- Ah Loong Grilled Fish Restaurant
- Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul
- Jeuk Sing Cafe
- Take Eat Easy Gastro Cafe
- The Olive Tree Restaurant
- Baby Sumo Fusion Japanese Restaurant
- Shun De Palace Restaurant
- Marc’s Kitchen
- McNair Nyonya House
- Kakatoo Restaurant
- Dining Room at Macalister Mansion
- BGT Lakeview Restaurant
- Crossing Bridge Noodle Restaurant
- Chef Hong Kitchen
- Iyara Thai Cuisine*
- Capitol Satay Restaurant*
- Cuisines de China Sdn Bhd*
- Bangkok Garden BBQ
- Restoran Zhen Wei Sdn Bhd*
- Mookata (Austin) Sdn Bhd*
- Bushido Japanese Restaurant Sdn Bhd*
- Ke Ren Lai Restaurant*
- Hot Pot Shabu Shabu Sdn Bhd*
- Pony Tale De Cafe*
- Nom Nom Kyapes
- Muzeum Restaurant & Bar
SPECIAL OUTSTANDING AWARDS :
OUTSTANDING CHEF – Chef Alan Chan Wai Lun
– Hong Kong Celebrity Chef based in South Korea now. The popular S. Korean Reality Show, Running Man will be inviting Chef Alan on their show on 29/9.
OUTSTANDING EVERGREEN RESTAURANT – Foh San Dim Sum Restaurant (Ipoh)
– well-known for its dim sum and it is now managed by the 3rd generation and still growing strong.
OUTSTANDING NEW RESTAURANT – Kakatoo Restaurant
– open 3 branches in 4 years, serving authentic & fusion Nyonya cuisine
OUTSTANDING CHAIN OUTLET – Penang Road Famous TeoChew Chendul
– 81 years of heritage for more than 20 branches at most of the major shopping malls in Malaysia.
OUTSTANDING INTERNATIONAL CHAIN OUTLET – House of Seafood (Singapore)
– With branches from Singapore to Malaysia to Cambodia. Also pioneer in introducing food take away vending machine for hot-served or frozen at Changi Airport.
TOP 10 AWARDS :
TOP ICONIC RESTAURANT – Jengor’s Kitchen (Thailand)
-Madam Je Ngor is a Thai Celebrity Master Chef who always appears on TV and she also has a culinary school teaching Thai and Chinese cuisines.
TOP AUTHENTIC CUISINE RESTAURANT — The Olive Tree Restaurant
– The restaurant serves Authentic Northern Indian Cuisine, not only the owner Mr Leslie is from India but all his chefs are from India too.
TOP FUSION CUISINE RESTAURANT – Impressoul
–– Serves Japanese + Korean combination cuisine. The main chefs are from S. Korea. Now also incorporate local favourites like Chicken Rendang, Nasi Lemak and Nasi Kunyit into his sushi servings.
TOP FINE DINING RESTAURANT — Berjaya – Samplings on the Fourteenth Restaurant
– Serves fine food presented by awards winning chefs.
TOP INNOVATION EXCELLENCE — LifeJuice Co Evolution Sdn Bhd
– Using cold-pressed technology to ensure all life-supporting nutrients from each ingredient goes straight to the juice. It has more than 26 flavours and 17 outlets all over Malaysia.
TOP CREATIVE EXCELLENCE – Baby Sumo Japanese Fusion Restaurant (Penang)
– Japanese cuisine that incorporate Chinese and Western cooking styles into making its creative dishes.
TOP CONCEPT & DESIGN EXCELLENCE — Shun De Palace Restaurant
– Both branches are tastefully designed for its interior & exterior architecture of ancient Chinese palace ambience. You can dine like an emperor.
TOP BRAND EXCELLENCE — Sunshine Kingdom Sdn Bhd
– Variety of packed Durian products, branches at many touristic spots including KLIA.
TOP MOST PROMISING RESTAURANT — Fei Fei Crab Restaurant
– The group operates for 9 years opened 8 branches, the 9th branch is on the way.
TOP RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR — Atmosphere 360 Restaurant
– Revolving restaurant at KL Tower, landmark of Malaysia and a busy touristic spot.
TOP CHEF OF THE YEAR :
Professor Adjunct Datuk Redzuawan Ismail a.k.a Datuk Chef Wan