“I hate two-faced people. It’s so hard to decide which face to slap first.”
Start my post with the quotes above. Yes, you do not know which is the real face you’re facing and most properly this person do not have the real/true side, or he is just plain devil inside out.
“You can always count on a real situation to expose a fake friend.”
When Pandemic Covid-19 hit our world, it hurt, but hurt us more is when we notice those “Fake” friend/family member who stay with us in good time but stay away or avoid meeting you in bad time.
“You want to know whether your friends is true or fake, try being poor once!”
Sometime, those who do not contact you often, you think they had forgotten you, but when crisis hit you, they are always the one who come forward to help you, same time “The number you’d called is not reachable” for all those Eat Drink Event friends.
“It is not my role to expose the fake people. In due time, they will expose themselves for who they really are.”
They will official declared “I’m fake” when the time comes.
Once the wrong people stop talking to you, they start talking about you instead.
This is so true. Once there is a person who talk bad about a photographer with me, until he called me and complaint for an hour long. For those days, he always talk bad about a lot of people with me, and it repeat and repeat, again and again. One day, I notice that I had been a while did not receive his call, that is the time I realise that I’m one of his topic with other people. Is really hard to deal with those sissy guy.
You will see someone’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life.
Damn true. People sweet talk for hours, for days, for weeks with you when you have something they need, vice versa.
Be careful who you show your weaknesses too. Some people will jump at the chance to use them against you.
You might be 100% true to your friend, but they are not. They always use the things and words you had told them to hurt you. Being honest is good, being honest and talk too much with wrong people is definitely no no.
Do not fear the enemy that attacks you. Be afraid of the fake friend that hugs you.
A warm hugs from a fake friend might cause dead yet you hate the true advise from true friend.
Your words mean absolutely nothing to me if your actions are the complete opposite of what you are saying.
Always hear people praise you, say that you are helpful for them, yet they do not really want to work with you, never. Do not take fake praise as compliment.
Why do some people get judged for being genuine and real while others get loved and praised for being completely fake?
In Social Media Platform this scenario being repeat again and again. Those fake people got all the credit while the real true people always got attacks or ignored.
Even though we can not avoid meeting with FAKE people in the world, we can choose wisely when meeting these FAKE people.
FAKE always is FAKE, you know it, you are the one who accept them even you know they’re FAKE, this is the real situation now.
Fake People Quotes
70. You can keep talking about me behind me back and watch God continue to bless me in front of your face.
71. If you have a problem with me, then tell me instead of everyone else but me.
72. Cutting fake people out of my life does not mean that I am petty. It just means that I respect myself.
73. When a person has two faces, all that you can know for sure is that you should not trust either of them.
74. I did not lose a friend so much as I finally realized that I never had one.
75. Some people will forget about you until they have something that they want you to do for them.
76. Never let yourself waste time on someone who only wants you around when it suits their needs and not yours.
77. The biggest mistake that I have ever made in my life is allowing fake people to stay in my life longer than they deserved.
78. Don’t pretend that you really care about me if you are just going to whisper behind my back when I am not looing.
79. The grass always looks greener when it is fake.
80. Girls know how to fake their smiles while guys know how to fake their feelings.
81. You are so fake that you make Barbie look real.
82. Some people are so fake that even Barbie is jealous.
83. In the end, you will find out who is fake, who is true, and who in your group of friends would risk it all for you.
84. You are so fake that you should have two Facebook accounts, one for each face of yours.
85. Why do some people get judged for being genuine and real while others get loved and praised for being completely fake?
86. Some people are not loyal, they are only loyal to their needs. Once they no longer need you, then their loyalty will go away.
87. Maybe one day your life will be as great as you pretend it is on Facebook.
88. I asked God to protect me from my enemies and then all of a sudden I started losing friends.
89. Do not keep people in your circle who will not be there for you.
90. You knew that what you were doing would hurt me and you did it and continue to act like my friend anyway.
91. Be careful of fake people who will stab you in the heart and then tell the whole world that they are the ones who are bleeding.
92. I would rather be a square than fit in with a circle of fake friends.
93. I really hate it when I think someone is real and they turn out to be fake. You know what I am talking about. Mannequins.
94. Be careful that you do not let in people who are wearing a mask to make themselves seem more attractive on the inside.
95. I only like fake people if they are mannequins. Otherwise I do not have time for fake people in my life.
96. Fake friends are like plastic. If they are no longer good, then do not feel bad about putting them out to the curb.
97. Do not be fooled by someone who is wearing a mask to hide their true colors. Be observant and one day you might catch them taking their mask off when they think nobody is looking.
98. Never be willing to take a bullet for someone who might also be the person pulling the trigger.
99. I would rather have an enemy who can honestly admit that they hate me than a friend who will secretly put me down.
100. Sometimes having had fake friends can be a blessing because it can show you who your true friends are.
101. Being fake is so trendy these days that I have no idea who to trust anymore.
102. Be wary of people who only call you when they need something. That is not a real friend. That is a fake friend.
103. Most fake people will not bother with people who have high self-esteem because that type of person would not put up with being stepped on all the time.
104. Fake people cannot stand honesty because their whole world is built on lies. For them, lies keep their world turning.
105. A fake person will take advantage of you and disrespect you for as long as you let them. So do not accept that for yourself and allow yourself to step away from that type of relationship. You deserve much better.
106. Fake people are like fools good, which can be found everywhere. But never mistake it for the genuine thing.
107. Friends are like boobs. Some are real and some are just fake.
108. I wrote you a get well card. I hope you recover quickly from the fake persona that you are suffering from.
109. If you are going to be two faced, at least take the effort to make one of them look pretty.
110. I wish people would just be like money. You could just hold them up to the light and be able to instantly tell if they are real or if they are fake.
111. You must get awfully tired of putting makeup on two faces every morning.
112. It can be very frustrating when everyone loves a fake person just because they put on a good show
113. Since when did BFF stand for “backstabbing fake friend?”
114. Fake friends will believe in rumors while a real friend will believe in you.
115. Who needs a Halloween costume when everyone is already so fake?
116. Only a fake person would advertise being real 24/7.
117. Fake people are like clouds. When they disappear, the day is much brighter.
118. People who think that Barbie is fake have not met you yet.
119. Fake friends are like pennies. They are both two faced and worthless.
120. I think I need to go to the eye doctor. Everyone I look at has two faces.
121. I want to throw my friends in the water to see which ones are plastic and will float.
122. Everyone wants the truth but nobody is willing to actually be honest.
123. When you become successful, you have to be careful that you do not attract fake friends.
124. Fake friends are easy to find and easy to lose while real friends are harder to find and hard to lose.
125. Counting the sins of others does not make you a saint. It just makes you a hypocrite.
126. Maybe your love was fake, but so were my sighs of pleasure.
127. I might be the black sheep in my family, but some of the white sheep are not as white as they look.
128. Blood makes you related, but loyalty is what really makes you family.
129. They say that blood is thicker than water, but I remember plenty of instances where water was there for me when blood was not.
130. Growing up means that you will realize that a lot of your friends are not really your friends.
131. You might have plenty of people that you can laugh with and hang around with. But that does not mean that they are your friends.
132. Never underestimate how well people can pretend.
133. At the end of the day, you can count on a real situation to expose a fake person.
134. A true friend will care about what is going on in your life, while a fake friend will always try to make their problems seem bigger than yours.
135. Do not worry about whether or not you have enough friends. Instead, focus on having friends that are real instead of fake.
136. A true friend will find a reason to help you, while a fake friend will always find an excuse not to.
137. A fake friend can do a lot more damage than a group of enemies can.
138. A fake friend will show their true colors when they no longer need you.
139. Sometimes in life you will have to give up on people. Not because you no longer care, but because they don’t. It is okay to leave a fake friendship.
140. You cannot lose friends, because a true friend can never be lost. What you can lose is people who have been masquerading as your friends. But that is not a real loss.
141. A true friend will cry when you leave, while a fake friend will leave when you cry.
142. A fake friend is like a shadow. They will be around during your brightest moments and they will disappear when you are in your darkest hours.
143. People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the WRONG people is the loneliest thing in the world. – Kim Culbertson
144. A lot of the problems in this world might disappear if we could all just talk to each other instead of about each other.
145. Best friends has 11 letters in it, but so does back stabber.
146. Get rid of the fake friends. The people who are there when you have everything but disappear when you have nothing.
147. Before you count your friends, make sure that you can count on them first. Not everyone will be there for you the same way that you might be there for them.
148. Problems can be a small blessing in that they will reveal who your fake friends and real friends are.
149. Sometimes the best way to keep your secrets from your enemies is to stop confiding in your friends so much. You never know which of those friends could be fake.
150. Many people would be afraid if the mirror showed not our faces, but who we truly are.
151. Be careful what you tell your friends because those same friends might tell your secrets to everyone after you are no longer friends.
152. I used to think that enemies were the worst thing that you could have in the world, until I realized that having fake friends is much worse.
153. I trusted you and that was my mistake.