Application to get business license for street vendors such as:
- Mobile Stalls
- Static Stalls
- MPS Stalls
- Private Stalls
- Food Court
- Night Markets
Conditions for application:
- Aged 18 years and above.
- Providing appropriate vehicle
- Conducting business at the allocated area.
- If conducting F&B based business, additional requirements is needed. They need to attend the Food Handling Course and getting the Typhoid Injection beforehand.
- Processing Fee:
|NO||BUSINESS TYPE||AREAS ALLOWED|
|1.||Night Market||MBS listed Night Market ‘lots’|
|2.||Mobile Vendors (with vehicles only)||Outside city centre and not by the main roads.|
|3.||Static Stalls by the Roadside||Not Allowed|
- 1 copy of NRIC.
- Provide three (3) passport sized picture of the applicant.
- Location/business site plan for Static Stall Application only.
- Landlord Permission Letter/Temporary Resident License.
- Street Vendor License/Mobile Night Market has to acquire empty business lots from the Night Market Management appointed by MPS.
- Mobile Vendors has to produce the picture of vehicle, vehicle grant copy and Owners’ Permission Letter if it’s not personally owned.
- Vehicle snapshots (front, side and rear) for Mobile Vendor License Application.
How to Apply:
- Complete the application form for Street Vendor/market/Static Vendor License.
- Completed forms has to be forwarded to:
(A) Licensing and Cleaning Department,
Tingkat Bawah,Majlis Perbandaran Seremban
Wisma Bandar Raya
Lot 24392, Persiaran Forest Heights 1
70450 Seremban, NSDK
Tel : 06-765 4318
(B) Licensing and Cleaning Department Counter
No.1, Kompleks Pentadbiran Kerajaan
Persiaran Pusat Bandar, Putra Nilai,
71800 Nilai, NSDK
(Kaunter OSC No. 10)
Tel : 06-7989003