Vivo X50 Pro redefine Photography & Videography for this era, it has the gimbal stabilisation which is always active. No one could ever expect a smart phone can have build in gimbal stabilisation, and now Vivo let you have it.
As my friend Ang Kah Meng said, he thought Smart Phone camera only affected the photography sector, but not it also affected the videography sector.
Vivo X50 Pro will launch in Malaysia soon at the end of July 2020. It will surely brings a lot of fun to the user. You can know more about Vivo X50 Pro at Vivo Website.
Remembering the first handphone in my house which more like a big water bottle, then my first handphone which is about a size of my hand, then move to the era of handphone without antenna. When I was working at Tokyo, Apple launched their first ever iPod touch, I knew the smart phone era is coming. Then we have the iPhone 3G.
It about 13years to now, the evolution of smartphone is really in a super fast mode, 3G, 4G, and now 5G. Handphone had become a necessity in our life, we carry out a lot of daily transaction and works on our handphone. Once I joke with my friend where we might forgot to bring our wallet, not the handphone.
Let’s await the official launching of Vivo X50 Pro in Malaysia.
Vivo X50 Pro Specification (from gsmarena.com):
- Body: Aluminum frame, tempered glass front and back; 158.5 x 72.8 x 8 mm, 181g;
- Display: 6.56″ AMOLED, punch-hole notch, 2376 x 1080px resolution, 398ppi; HDR10+ compliant, DCI-P3 coverage.
- Rear cameras: Main: 48MP, Quad-Bayer filter, 0.8µm pixel size, 25mm equivalent focal length, f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, gimbal stabilization. Ultrawide angle: 8MP, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, f/2.2, 16mm, AF, ultra macro. Portrait: 13MP f/2.5, 25mm, 2x optical zoom, PDAF. Telephoto: 8MP with periscope 125mm f/3.4 4-aix OIS lens, 5x optical zoom, PDAF. Triple-LED dual-tone flash.
- Video recording: Main – up to [email protected], rest – up to 10[email protected] EIS and OIS (where available)
- Front camera: 32MP, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, f/2.5 26mm lens.
- OS/Software: Android 10; Funtouch 10.5.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G: octa-core CPU (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.2 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver), Adreno 620 GPU.
- Memory: 8GB of RAM; 128/256GB UFS 2.1 storage.
- Battery: 4,315mAh Li-Po; 33W fast charging.
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM; 5G; LTE-A, USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.0; NFC
- Misc: Under-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker.